Full Time – Tampere Hybrid work
Makea Games is looking to appoint a highly talented QA lead to join our journey to revolutionize the UGC-space of console/PC gaming. You’ll be defining and driving our QA processes and down the line, leading a team of QA professionals.
We’re a game studio that works in a curious yet collaborative way – by creating tools to create games, then giving those tools to the players as well. Each of our title is a showcase of what you can do with the tools as well as being a fun game.
Our (unannounced) first title is close to being unveiled. We can already reveal it is on Unreal Engine 5 and it involves extreme sports. You’re gonna love it.
As a company, we are all about honest, open and collaborative spirit. Relaxed but driven is how we roll! We work mostly remotely with everyone having a high level of autonomy to decide when and how to work.
Some of our workplace benefits include choosing where you work from, choosing your own work hours and an equipment budget.
Makea Games gives you the tools to make games. Just bring your imagination.
- Building a positive, creative environment
- Defining and driving game QA processes
- Performing all types of testing from functional to subjective
- Creating QA documentation such as smoke test and test case definitions
- Down the line, leading a team of QA professionals
- Supporting the team with any additional skills
- Passion to develop games
- Experience in executing QA processes in commercial game development
- Attentive to small details
- Driven to ensure the team adheres to defined QA processes
- Excellent troubleshooting and investigation skills
- Ability to write clear and concise bug reports
- Ability to clearly communicate and escalate the QA issues with the rest of the team
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience in working in Unreal Engine 5 projects
- Experience working in a commercial game project in a lead QA position
- Additional game development skills
Please mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with headline: