Full Time – Tampere Hybrid work
Makea Games is looking to appoint a highly talented community manager to join our journey to revolutionize the UGC-space of console/PC gaming. As our community manager, you will drive our community building strategies and personally engage with our online audience.
We’re a game studio that works in a curious yet collaborative way – by creating tools to create games, then giving those tools to the players as well. Each of our title is a showcase of what you can do with the tools as well as being a fun game.
Our (unannounced) first title is close to being unveiled. We can already reveal it is on Unreal Engine 5 and it involves extreme sports. You’re gonna love it.
As a company, we are all about honest, open and collaborative spirit. Relaxed but driven is how we roll! We work mostly remotely with everyone having a high level of autonomy to decide when and how to work.
Some of our workplace benefits include choosing where you work from, choosing your own work hours and an equipment budget.
Makea Games gives you the tools to make games. Just bring your imagination.
- Building a positive, creative working environment
- Driving Makea Games community building strategies
- Managing and moderating Makea Games online channels and engaging with the audience
- Creating and implementing strategies to make Makea Games community a friendly, energized and inclusive environment
- Communicating between the team and the online audience on such issues as updates, feedback, questions and general sentiment
- Organizing game test sessions with the players
- Writing and releasing news bulletins and change logs to the online audience
- Collaborating with such 3rd parties as marketers and influencers
- Supporting the team with any additional skills
- Passion to develop games
- Demonstrated experience in community building and management
- An absolute commitment to friendly, energized and inclusive communication
- Excellent written English skills
- Comfortable with communicating in English
- Game marketing experience / skills
- On-camera experience with large audiences, such as making lets plays
- Additional game development skills
Please note we are not accepting internships at this time.
Please mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with headline: