Full Time – Tampere Hybrid work
Makea Games is looking to appoint a highly talented 3D artist to join our journey to revolutionize the UGC-space of console/PC gaming. As a 3D artist, you’ll be working closely with the art and code teams at Makea Games to create 3D assets all the way from modelling to implementing them to Unreal Engine. You will also perform other 3D art related tasks, such as designing 3D environments and optimizing them.
We’re a game studio that works in a curious yet collaborative way – by creating tools to create games, then giving those tools to the players as well. Each of our title is a showcase of what you can do with the tools as well as being a fun game.
We’re working on Supermoves, a parkour game for PC and consoles on Unreal Engine 5.
As a company, we are all about honest, open and collaborative spirit. Relaxed but driven is how we roll! We work mostly remote and sometimes gather at our offices in downtown Tampere, Finland.
Some of our workplace benefits include choosing where you work from, choosing your own work hours and an equipment budget.
Makea Games gives you the tools to make games. Just bring your imagination.
- Building a positive and friendly working environment
- Delivering high quality real-time 3D art
- Optimizing 3D environments for Unreal Engine
- Working with the designers, programmers and artist to realize the product vision
- Supporting the other areas of development when the need arises
- Sharing your expertise with the rest of the team
- Passion to develop games
- Comfortable iterating art based on feedback
- Excellent generalist modeling and texturing skills
- Familiarity with 3D art tools such as Substance Painter and Substance Designer
- Understanding on how to utilize trim sheet textures
- Real-time materials and shaders understanding
- Comfortable with communicating in English
- Capable of self-directing
- Zbrush skills
- Unreal Engine knowledge
- Ability to draw and sketch
- Additional skills in game art
Please note we are not accepting internships at this time.
Please mail your application to email@example.com with headline: