Full Time – Tampere Hybrid work
Makea Games is looking to appoint a highly talented animator to join our journey to revolutionize the UGC-space of console/PC gaming. As a 3D animator, you’ll be working closely with the art and code teams at Makea Games to provide realistic humanoid character animations for our characters. Our character rigs are on Unreal Engine 5 and on the Epic Skeleton.
We’re a game studio that works in a curious yet collaborative way – by creating tools to create games, then giving those tools to the players as well. Each of our title is a showcase of what you can do with the tools as well as being a fun game.
Our (unannounced) first title is close to being unveiled. We can already reveal it is on Unreal Engine 5 and it involves extreme sports. You’re gonna love it.
As a company, we are all about honest, open and collaborative spirit. Relaxed but driven is how we roll! We work mostly remote and sometimes gather at our offices in downtown Tampere, Finland.
Some of our workplace benefits include choosing where you work from, choosing your own work hours and an equipment budget.
Makea Games gives you the tools to make games. Just bring your imagination.
- Building a positive and friendly working environment
- Delivering high quality 3D animations
- Designing animation trees and state machines in Unreal
- Working with the designers, programmers and artist to realize the product vision through animation
- Supporting the other areas of development when the need arises
- Sharing your expertise with the rest of the team
- Skilled at realistic 3D character animations
- Experience working as an animator in commercial PC/console projects
- Experience with 3d rigging, IK and FK
- Good understanding how animation supports gameplay
- Working proficiency English
- Knowledge about motion capture animation
- Knowledge about animation outsourcing
- Knowledge about the Epic Skeleton and Control Rig
- Knowledge of Unreal animation pipeline and methods
- In-depth knowledge of procedural animation
- Additional skills in game art
Please mail your application to email@example.com with headline: